HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Added a new piece to the collection today. USP 40 Compact. I'm already in love with this thing. Traded my buddy for it for my VP40. I liked the VP, but my USP love won on this battle. Taking it out tomorrow to test it out. Has the LEM trigger and just from dry firing it I can already tell I'll love it. Now I can see why everybody likes LEM so much. This will be my first LEM gun, but I can say for sure that it won't be my last.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Congrats! You got the better deal IMO. LEMs are great.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He has a USP 45 compact that I had been trying to buy off him for a long time but he wouldn't budge. He traded his glock 23 for this. After he shot my VP40 he goes oh I need one of these so I told him I'd trade my VP40 for the USP 40 compact. No hesitation when he said yes lol. We both got what we wanted so it's all good. Can't wait to shoot this thing though.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had it out at the range today and put 300 rounds through it. Can honestly say that this is my new favorite gun. Hands down. Trigger will take a little getting used and a set of trijicon HD's to go on it, but other than that not changing a thing. Already ordered a holster for it from my guy and it should be here by Wednesday. New carry gun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts