HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone mounted one of the new Aimpoint Micro T-1 red dot sights on an MP-5 yet. I am sure its going to happen, just wanted to know how it worked out.
Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
69 Posts
Has anyone mounted one of the new Aimpoint Micro T-1 red dot sights on an MP-5 yet. I am sure its going to happen, just wanted to know how it worked out.
Thanks,
Brian
I saw them at the shot show. Very nice optic. I really liked it. Very expensive.
I'm waiting to get one (as soon as someone has them in stock) for my MP5's

·
Registered
172 Posts
That aimpoint is the cats a$$ !!!!! WoW

·
Registered
280 Posts
Gee, they (Aimpoint) take a smaller sight and bolt it atop a higher mount. Guess what, my Aimpoint ML2 on a B&T low MP5 mount sits lower than that. In fact, it's the only mount/scope combo that allows you to see the iron sights through the scope.

Now mount that new micro Aimpoint atop B&T's low MP5 mount and see how things stack up, so to speak.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I can see using the new Aimpoint Micro's on pistols where small is a good thing but using them on a rifle where size isn't as cruicial and for the high cost?

Cool factor = A+, Cost = D-

For me it is a Doctors Optics for the small applications, especially cosidering the cost at only $350.

·
Registered
366 Posts
What happened to that thing's front sight hood?
Yea, I have seen that type of setup a couple of times now. None cut down to that extent though. I guess it would help with being able to see more of the target but I don't know for sure. Anybody else have info on this?

It's a little ATAS from B&T...fast is slow and slow is fast
Say what? You lost me there.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Where can I find one of those ATAS from B&T? Are they easy to install/replace front sight on MP5?

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Or get a Docter Optics. Mine is awesome.

You can get small dot (3.5moa) or big dot (7.0moa) i have the big dot, and for a single plane sight, its pretty easy to put dot on target and pull trigger.

BTW, if you didn't already see, i got it on my mark23. Its a beastie with the scope mount :D

1 - 20 of 55 Posts