21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts
I want a new suppressor...

·
Registered
6 Posts
B&T has done a terrible job rolling out their new US product lines. This in no way is a reflection on Joe, Dakota Tactical, or HK. B&T doesn't even have a dam US website setup. I mean come on? Jon and Chris engaged is some terrible business practices leading to others and I canceling large orders.
You are correct. I am not sure why it seems like they are not interested in selling stuff. Just think what they could make selling a FULL line of B&T accessories alone..

·
Registered
700 Posts
That does not effect US production/demand, which is still nowhere near 100%.
Sorry but... the "final assembly" of the surpressors in the US is fully dependent on the component delivery from switzerland. Same with HK, HK is selling B+T OEM surpressors, and they won some sizeable government deals recently.

But its OK, just trying to give you guys a heads up on why you are not getting those surpressors yet.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Sorry but... the "final assembly" of the surpressors in the US is fully dependent on the component delivery from switzerland. Same with HK, HK is selling B+T OEM surpressors, and they won some sizeable government deals recently.

But its OK, just trying to give you guys a heads up on why you are not getting those surpressors yet.
Since 1968, it has been illegal to import silencers for commercial market. Since 1986, just about every part of a silencer is a silencer, so you cannot even import baffles, tubes, etc.

This saga has been going on for almost 3 years, and it is just one excuse after another.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Raw materials are imported from Switzerland and the all the machining/assembly is done here in the U.S. -- with exception of the mounting hardware.

The VP9 cans are done. We have been selling them all week. I believe the MP5 cans are next.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts