HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't help but notice another influx of the recently imported P7's. Is this the result of the P30 being adopted by more agencies in Europe? and if so are most of them grade B like I've seen? Either way their loss is our gain. Looks like my M8 needs a friend...

·
Registered
177 Posts
Does anybody over there carry M8's? If more P7 are comming, I would rather have one of those vs. the PSP-just not a fan of the heel mag release.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Does anybody over there carry M8's? If more P7 are comming, I would rather have one of those vs. the PSP-just not a fan of the heel mag release.
The M8, and M13 were designed for the US when HK was submitting the P7 for the XM9 trials. At the time when European police agencies were buying the P7's most agencies still preferred the "heal" magazine release.

There may be some M8's but most likely you'll see the standard P7.

·
2,832 Posts
Id agree, yesterday saw 3 for sale posts for grade B's at the lowest prices yet........well there are 17,000 of these surplused from Germany.....guess the next boat load showed up

·
Registered
65 Posts
I've been watching this and might jump in, but I know not much about the P7, and nothing the grading system. Is grade B pretty good...? What would the NRA equivalent be? Exc? Good? Fair? And are the prices I'm seeing -- $600-700 for B and $700-800 for A -- good deals? Thanks.

·
Registered
93 Posts
As understand it, HK does the grading based on the amount of internal wear, with the Grade A pistols showing signs of minimal use. The prices you recite should be excellent buys.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Id agree, yesterday saw 3 for sale posts for grade B's at the lowest prices yet........well there are 17,000 of these surplused from Germany.....guess the next boat load showed up
Have any online retailers reflected this price decrease? If so, can you post a link?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts