HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my new but old HK91. This rifle was acquired at an estate sale with several other firearms including an HK93. This gun has never been fired and sat in a hard case for many years. These are my first HK rifles so I’m sure I will have many questions. Feel free to add to my knowledge.

Automotive design Trigger Automotive exterior Air gun Bumper

Wood Table Machine gun Trigger Air gun

Plant Wood Air gun Line Trigger

Rectangle Wood Building Font House

Camera accessory Bicycle part Gas Wood Metal

Rectangle Plant Wood Automotive tire Door

Air gun Trigger Shotgun Gun accessory Gas

·
Registered
69 Posts
Wow, you have a nice pair of 9X rifles there. I just commented on the 93, but this 91 setup is something else. Those SACO imports are not that common, so you have something of a rarity.

That A3 stock will chew up your shoulder... it's not very .308 friendly. If you intend to shoot it much, I would get the fixed (A2) stock for it. They swap out easily.

I'm afraid to ask what the pair cost you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, you have a nice pair of 9X rifles there. I just commented on the 93, but this 91 setup is something else. Those SACO imports are not that common, so you have something of a rarity.

That A3 stock will chew up your shoulder... it's not very .308 friendly. If you intend to shoot it much, I would get the fixed (A2) stock for it. They swap out easily.

I'm afraid to ask what the pair cost you.
I got them along with an 1984 sig Sauer p226 for 3600. I also have the fixed stock for the 91 just didn’t get a picture of it.

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
You definitely scored with this rifle also. You have got a nice set of Hk rifles!!! Makes me drool!!

·
Priest of the P7
5,513 Posts
Holy shlt. I need to start going to estate sales. You stole 'em.

Look for a wood stock set for that 91 -- nothing prettier than a 91 dressed up in walnut.

Reactions: caf82313

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
I honor and respect your good fortune.... and loath you for posting this..! JK.. great score!

·
Registered
552 Posts
I got them along with an 1984 sig Sauer p226 for 3600. I also have the fixed stock for the 91 just didn’t get a picture of it.
Damn you got all three for 3600? Sweet deal

·
Registered
79 Posts
Congratulations! Beautiful pieces. Enjoy. I hope you shoot and take good care of them!! They're beautiful to look at and a pleasure to shoot. Cheers man!

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
If I was you I would RUN out and buy lotto tickets !!! You definitely stole that deal !!!
I’ll be working on learning about estate sales
Soon as I’m off this post!!
LOL great find hope your ready for the addiction that’s coming next !!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts