·
Registered
271 Posts
Everything is "call".

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Everything is "call".

If you sign up for the paper catalog it will have the prices in it. The on-line catalog has been "call" for several issues but when the paper catalog arrives it has the prices in it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Do you know how to sign up for paper catalog if you don't have an FFL? I scoured their website but the only thing I could find to sign up for were email specials.

·
Registered
226 Posts
it's funny, i just called them today to check if the new one came out

I was about to share this news with you guys. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Do you know how to sign up for paper catalog if you don't have an FFL? I scoured their website but the only thing I could find to sign up for were email specials.
I was wondering that as well, I kinda assumed I'd start getting catalogs after my first order from them. The USPF 40 on page 25 looks like it might be a good deal, but no price =/

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was wondering that as well, I kinda assumed I'd start getting catalogs after my first order from them. The USPF 40 on page 25 looks like it might be a good deal, but no price =/
Once you order you get the printed catalog everytime the new issue comes out with full prices on everything. The USPF 9mm and .40 are both $644.25. Just give them a call if you need a price as they are great to talk to and deal with. Ask for Marshall as he is the best and will take good care of you.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I usually get it a couple of weeks after the digital catalog.

·
Premium Member
2,772 Posts
I called them yesterday and here is a little info: P30 is still at $729. They were all out of USP9C's, but the last price in print was $659 (can't beat that). Also, they are all out of the USC's. Talked to Steve who was very helpful. They are a really good bunch to do business with.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts