HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New Comp-Tac MTAC IWB

After hearing all the hype about this holster "best IWB for 70 bucks yada yada and they ship like yesterday..." I decided to test the waters. Just got one for my P2000 (forgive the slip on grip but it really does help in my case) and I like it. Very comfortable, very secure, concealable and well made. Kydex and leather: the best of both possible worlds.

I have nothing to do $ with Comp-tac, just a satisfied customer.

·
Registered
285 Posts
It's not a CTAC, it's an MTAC. And I got mine on Monday. best holster I've tried so far. :D :D :D Very, very pleased with it! Plus you can get different kydex bodies to accomadate different pistols.

·
Registered
288 Posts
yea i love mine as well (MTAC). it is extremely comfortable and conceals a G19 under even a medium T-shirt. The best part is I can order $30 kydex bodies for different guns and use 1 holster no matter what gun I want to carry...that's hard to beat. I'm planning on getting at least one for a 1911 and 1 for a HK45c when it ever comes out.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's not a CTAC, it's an MTAC. And I got mine on Monday. best holster I've tried so far. :D :D :D Very, very pleased with it! Plus you can get different kydex bodies to accomadate different pistols.
You're absolutely right. My bad. I made the correction. Anyway, I like the MTAC so much, I also got one for my Glock and XD. Hard to beat for the price and the quick delivery - even for us lefties.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm gonna have to try one of these, I love their CTAC line of holsters this might be even better than those. Do any of you guys have both to compare them?

Thanks,

Billy

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Very nice! Comp-Tac makes one hell of a holster and the best for the $ IMO.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Another winner

I love their CTAC line of holsters this might be even better than those. Do any of you guys have both to compare them?
I have a bunch of CTACs and I gotta say, the MTAC feels better to ME. It rides more evenly, w/o tipping or shifting. The leather backing conforms to your side and really makes the difference.

The biggest con is the kydex is really thin and flexible. No reassuring "click" when the trigger guard snaps into place. I can live with that.:830:

·
Registered
285 Posts
I have both as well and I have to say, I like the MTAC much better. And I really like my CTACs!

Shipping was crazy fast, I ordered it and got it in the mail 7 days later. And shipping from TX to WA takes like 2-3 days at least, so that was really quick!

·
Registered
221 Posts
looks good, can u upgrade your ctac to mtac the way you could upgrade the ghurka to ctac?

·
Registered
616 Posts
I received a CTAC and I absolutely hate it, it is uncomfortable, doesnt stay in place and digs into my side. I really like the company, and I know so many people love the CTAC so it must be me and not the holster, I was pretty bummed when I got it though. The MTAC looks a bit better, but I got a milt sparks VM2 in the meantime so now I dont need another IWB.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts