HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Our previous Summit collaboration with Silencerco included the highly acclaimed D54R-N A3 SBR and kicked off the their new Omega 9K suppressor.

I'm happy to announce that we're working on the details of our next project which may or may not include the words SD, 9mm and 300BLK. Stay tuned!

~Joe

·
Registered
7 Posts
Cannot wait! I missed the first Dakota Tactical Summit release. This may more than make up for that. Hoping for the 9mm variant.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cannot wait! I missed the first Dakota Tactical Summit release. This may more than make up for that. Hoping for the 9mm variant.
We've got a couple of things in the oven right now with SCo. We hope to have some big news coming this Fall!

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We are currently working on our second Summit release and a third is on the discussion table. If you are at SHOT and can snag Andrew Herbst at the Silencerco booth, he may (or may not) be willing to divulge :)

Cheers!
Joe

·
Registered
7 Posts
We are currently working on our second Summit release and a third is on the discussion table. If you are at SHOT and can snag Andrew Herbst at the Silencerco booth, he may (or may not) be willing to divulge :)

Cheers!
Joe
Ok, I am already on the wait list at Capitol Armory for the Summit Series D300. Can you share any details yet? This looks to be an incrediblle collaboration. Do you plan to do more of this setup or is this truly an extremely limited run and different from the regular production runs? Thanks for any info you can provide?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts