HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I just added an H&K to the collection, I guess it's time for an updated picture of my family.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
nice collection, i can see your a beretta fan... the army kind of drove me away from them.. nice pistols though
^^^^THIS! Only mine was the Marine experience...

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
How you like that 90-two? I really want one but they are getting hard to find.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How you like that 90-two? I really want one but they are getting hard to find.
It's great! After getting it, I ordered a Beretta "D" spring for it and later did a complete polish on the trigger, hammer, and sear. Now it actually has the best trigger of all my pistols. The DA pull dropped from 11lbs (factory) down to & extremely smooth 6.5lbs & SA is a very crisp 3.5lbs. I'm most accurate with the Cougar, but the 90-Two has the best DA pull of the group.

Check with Budsgunshop.com They have really good prices on the 90-Two. That's where I got mine.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice! I know which my favorite is though.. it's on the top right.
I'm really liking the H&K, but I have to get used to the way it shoots. My other pistols are set for 6 o'clock aim, while the USP is set for POA so I was hitting low at the range, but I can overcome that. I've only been to the range with it once. I may eventually do some polishing on the trigger, hammer, & sear contact points to smooth out that heavy DA pull. The HK USP 45 is an awesome pistol & built like a tank, but I'd like the trigger to be a little lighter and smoother. First I'll try practicing with snap caps and go from there.

·
Banned
18,624 Posts
I'm really liking the H&K, but I have to get used to the way it shoots. My other pistols are set for 6 o'clock aim, while the USP is set for POA so I was hitting low at the range, but I can overcome that.
Can't you replace the front sight (with a shorter one) for 6-oclock aim?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can't you replace the front sight (with a shorter one) for 6-oclock aim?
I'm sure I will get used to the POA sights, but that's something I can certainly check on. I'm still pretty new to the world of H&K & have some catching up to do on the different models and what's available. Because of low funds, H&K's have always been out of my reach in the past so I tried not to allow myself to drool over them too much, but now that I have one, I may be hooked.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts