HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a FDE VP9 LE version from Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore for $599.00 shipped .
Today I went to the dealer to pick it up and when I opened the box the first thing I saw were the Truglo TFX
Tritium/Fiber-Optic sights . Wow are they nice . I knew some of the .40 caliber models came with them but not the 9 mm's.
I'd post a pic but I don't know squat about that stuff.

·
Premium Member
3,865 Posts
I was in my LGS yesterday and they had one of these in the case. I was surprised to see the sights as well...

·
Registered
558 Posts
My FDE LE came with them, liked them so much, picked up a pair for my Black that only had luminescent sights. Other Black carries TRD.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I thought they just came with the factory mepro that's all the pictures have ever shown. I would have been shock if they came with those lol.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I put TFX Pros, well HK CS did for me, on 2 pistols (VP9 and HK 45C), I like them a lot. Even HK Armorer I spoke with told me it's what he uses.

I don't think you'll be guaranteed to get those, a Mepro are what most come with, and have for years. I think HK USA went with Truglo due to a supply shortage of Mepros....I like Meps too, just prefer the TFX Pro, if given the choice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts