HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
This is my first post to this forum. I have owned an HK VPz 70 and P9S in 45. I sold both of these pistols in 1989 (poor college student needed money after graduating). I recently went to a gunstore to look at some Beretta 92s, but they didn't have any. They did have a HK P30. I have not been in the market for HKs, so I knew nothing about this pistol except for an ad in Guns and Ammo. I took a look at it, asked to hold it. It felt real nice, and when I pulled back that slide and looked down the barrel-polygonal-I decided I had to get it. It's now on layaway, but am excited about it and will have it in my hands soon. This seems to be an informative forum and look forward to the exchange of information. I paid $774 before taxes. Right now my pistols consist of SIGs: a P226 (made in 1985), P226R PME 9mm, P229 Elite (357) and P229 Elite stainless (40). I'm on the SIG Forum occasionally. I look forward to trying out the P30.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Great choice on the P30 I love mine. It got to go trick or treating for it's first time tonight when I took my little girl out.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats on the P30 and welcome to the forum! The P30 is a great gun and will fit in nicely with the rest of your collection.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
You will like it so much you may end up with as many HKs as you do SIGs. The first is never the last. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts