HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
One of my favorites. I am currently using mine in a rotation for CCW. Welcome to the HKPRO forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've installed talon type grip tape on most of my handguns but I'm not sure I want to on the P30sk. The gun sure has everything, night sights, 3 magazines etc. I did order the plus one pinky extension.
I like this gun so much, and may sell my Glock 19 as I think the Hk will be an easier carry anyway.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I put the Talon Grips on my P30sk. Feels great! Just like on my VP9 ;). The pinky extension makes it just . that . much . better!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Welcome. My P30sk V3 is my Carry. Smaller frame guy here who made the awesome mistake of getting a vp9 first... Welp, needed a sub kompact to carry around.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
297 Posts
Welcome to the forum. My 1st Daughter is a lefty and she loves the P30 & P30sk also. I wish she loved to pay for them. LOL!!! At least she returns my brass when she helps herself to my ammo..:550: I think I'll have a little fun with the 9mm's this week. Been going USPc. 45 bananas this month.

Anyway congrats, you've got a nice tool to work with.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Congrats! I love mine.
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome. My P30sk V3 is my Carry. Smaller frame guy here who made the awesome mistake of getting a vp9 first... Welp, needed a sub kompact to carry around.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
VP9 for home defense then! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts