HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum, looking to buy a compact usp for off duty. Can someone explain the termanology in the sales sites? IE: bump, FTF, etc. I'm looking to buy in about a week or so, and am interested in some the USP's on this site.
Thanks in advance.:43:

·
Registered
285 Posts
"Bump" or BTT means bumping a thread to the top by replying to it. Otherwise, they fall back since threads are in order by the last post recieved.

FTF in the sales forum means Face to Face. FTF in other forums usually means failure to feed.

·
Registered
100 Posts
bump to top / btt / ttt = used to push the ad back up to the top of the list

FTF = face to face transaction, meet in person to exchange money for gun

SPF = sold pending funds, the gun has been sold but the money has not yet been received by the seller. If the money doesn't make it, it could go back on sale.

WTB = want to buy
WTS = want to sell
WTT = want to trade

there might be a few more...

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum, looking to buy a compact usp for off duty. Can someone explain the termanology in the sales sites? IE: bump, FTF, etc. I'm looking to buy in about a week or so, and am interested in some the USP's on this site.
Thanks in advance.:43:
Any more questions?

·
Registered
851 Posts
USPf = USP Full Size
USPc = USP Compact
USPt = USP Tactical
P2K = P2000
P2KSK = P2000 SK

or you can make up your very own! LOL :D

·
Registered
239 Posts
Let us know if we can help with anything else. Check CDNN's prices they're pretty low at times. The compact is an excellent choice and in 40 had been my carry weapon for a year and a half. It almost didn't make the list of 3 that I can carry in favor of my Sig 220. My intent was to carry a 45 in the form of a Glock 30, but after comparing the two for comfort and shootability the Glock found itself back home in the safe, later sold toward my 3rd HK a USP 45f. The USP compact leaves me wanting for nothing in a carry weapon, its a formidable caliber stoked with Remington's excellent bonded Golden Saber, in a compact frame that has full size features, not a cut down (grip & barrel) full size weapon like Glock's. It was designed from scratch by HK to be a compact and makes the grade.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts