HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys new here from Maryland I was wondering if the quality of century arms c93 has gone up or should I just skip it and go for a vector? I am a college student so there is no way (now) I can buy a real H&K. I will be buying this after finishing a krinkov

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
The C-93 can be had for as little as $499. Worst case scenario... you have to send it to Ghille to have it rebarreled... add another $400 or so. You're still under a new Vector. And then it would be as reliable as the HK.

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Oh... and welcome to the madness.

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
If I had to do it, I would just leave it up to Ghilliebear. He has the resources to get the right stuff that will work, that you'll be happy with and won't break the bank.

PS... there's no reason to go with a real HK barrel... we have several manufacturers here that make barrels every bit as good, mayhaps even a bit better for less money. We're talking hammer forged and nitrided now... and he can get them for less than you can.

If you find yourself in that position, just contact Ghilliebear (Jeff Walters) at 918-781-3939.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts