HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After finding out my Glock 17 was a RTF2 release, I decided to get another 9mm and go easy on the G17. Yea I didn't even know my G17 is a RTF2. I almost went for the M&P9 Pro, but then I took a turn and purchased the HK Vp9.

And now I'm here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,666 Posts
After finding out my Glock 17 was a RTF2 release, I decided to get another 9mm and go easy on the G17. Yea I didn't even know my G17 is a RTF2. I almost went for the M&P9 Pro, but then I took a turn and purchased the HK Vp9.

And now I'm here.

I don't know what all of that means but welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
2,666 Posts
I was able to buy a S&W M&P9 Pro, but changed my mind and buy a HK VP9, which lead me to join an HK forum.

Good decision. But I was referring to this >>>> Glock 17 was a RTF2 release

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good decision. But I was referring to this >>>> Glock 17 was a RTF2 release
Alright. So I have a Glock 17. But I didn't even know that it was the RTF2 version until a friend point it out. So I decide to keep it as a collector item and not shoot it so much. But I need another 9mm. So I went out looking for one at the gun show. I found the HK VP9 to my liking and also the M&P9 Pro. The friend talked me into getting the MP Pro. And at the last minute I took a turn and went back to my guts and got the VP9. Long story short. (Too late!)

·
Premium Member
2,666 Posts
Thanks but never mind. I Googled it.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Welcome! I'm an Oklahoman but feel like a Texan. I spend most of my time working in West Texas.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts