HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All - just wanted to introduce myself. New to the forums. Recently (as in yesterday) purchased a new MR 556. Excited to learn more about the rifle and get to know the community. Cheers!

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
4,931 Posts
Hi All - just wanted to introduce myself. New to the forums. Recently (as in yesterday) purchased a new MR 556. Excited to learn more about the rifle and get to know the community. Cheers!
Welcome!!! Fine first HK buy............

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Greetings fellow Texas, nice purchase! Any interest in the handguns? The USP .45 Compact was what got me into the HK world.
I have not - been sticking with Walther ergo's (PPQ and Q5). I will take a look though. Thanks for the welcome!

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
1,595 Posts
Welcome youngster. You have caught a virus. No, not that one. Welcome! Your first AR purchase? Or the first AR you've bought that won't malfunction? :)

·
Registered
473 Posts
Always good to see fellow Texans here.

You certainly jumped on a good one for your first. The MR556 is top notch...you'll enjoy it.

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,328 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Welcome to the site and hopefully HK fever! I purchased the MR556A1 back in January and have never shot it yet :-( Can't wait though!

M

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the site. You'll find a lot of great info here and the members are always welling to answer any questions.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts