HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When was everyone's gun manufactured compared to when you bought it new?

I've gotten two P2000sk in the past month. One has a AF date code and the other AE. Is it common for a H&K to sit on the shelves for 2 or 3 years before being sold?

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Mine was an AE (04) and i bought it in late 2005 (almost had mine 2 years)

When i bought it, the counter lady said it was like, a 1996 or something, although, mine does't have the internal lock, so it must have been made before October 1998 :S

·
Banned
77 Posts
AC

Thats nothing. My USP40 is dated AC (2002) and I only received it this year. That means that this bad boy had to sit on the shelf for five years before stunning me with its flawless performance and dashing good looks.

Shoots just fine though. Love it none the less.

·
Registered
82 Posts
USP 45 Custom Combat - AE
USPc 40 Stainless - AB
P2000SK 357SIG - AF

All purchased in 2007.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
That doesn't compare to my USPc which is date code AH (08). My USP is from the future!

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Yeah that was stupid of me. I looked at the chart again, AH date code is 07 not 08. Looks like my USP was made this year and not a cyborg warrior's weapon from the future after all. :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
my first hk was new in 1981, an HK dated 91, an IB dated new 93 followed in about 1984... my tactical, I think is AA dated and I bought it around 2000.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
Yeah that was stupid of me. I looked at the chart again, AH date code is 07 not 08. Looks like my USP was made this year and not a cyborg warrior's weapon from the future after all. :)
We are all laughing with you not at you. I have made a A$$ out of myself plenty of times don't worry about it.

·
Banned
77 Posts
LOL! You can still unload it and run around the house with tin foil around your head going: "Pew pew pew"! with the starwars theme playing in the background!

Just kidding.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts