HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day gentlemen,

I've been a huge fan of HK since my childhood. When I saw that a local gunshop was selling USP Tactical 9mm, I had to have it. Now I can't take my eyes off it and I already thirst for more.

Even though Germany is just over the border, there seems to be some kind of severe USP famine around here, so to my fellow countrymen eyeing the few still in stock: buy now or regret forever.

Cheers
adicos

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Welcome to a great HK site. Just wondering, how many pistols can you own in the Czech Republic? Do you have to register them? HK USPs can also be hard to find in the United States at times. I have my USP collection where I want it and found, kind of like you did, when you see one, better buy it as it will be gone next time you come looking. I don't have the tactical in 9mm, just 45 and 40.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hiya, you can own as many pistols and rifles as you can afford, however in addition to a firearms license you need a purchase permit from your local police (costs around 8 dollars in tax stamps) and after the purchase you need to go back to you local police station and register it - again you must bring another form and around 12 dollars worth of tax stamps. I have got no idea why there has to be such a hassle, because there is a nation-wide registry where every permit, gun sale and what not is immediatly recorded, but I guess the wheels of bureaucracy have to keep spinning.

I'd love to snatch another USP in any shape or caliber, however times are dire indeed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts