HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello!

Lurked for awhile reading all the great info and thought it was about time I registered. So hello from Joplin Mo.:biggrin:

Here are a couple of my faves.

The C93 in the middle is gonna go see ghilliebear because it has issues :(
I threw the M14 in there just because its an awesome weapon
The P2000sk is my conceal carry weapon of choice but my glock 21 is fun also.

Anyway thanks for reading my thread!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yah the sl8 is a real smooth shooter with a very soft recoil. I had thoughts of doing the g36 mod on it but there is no way im gonna take apart that wonderful gun!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Sweet collection! Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Welcome, welcome! I only live an hour from you, practically in your back yard. I am glad the tornado didn't take any of your guns. Maybe I will see you at the next Joplin Gun show? I never miss one. I think Sep or Oct is the next gun show. I agree on the SL8 to G36 conversion, it is hard to tear up a good gun and throw out half of it for a conversion, that is why I had to buy mine already converted!!! Still am in the market for a standard SL8. Wanna get together some time, we can shoot each others rifles (SL8/ G36) too see what we like better. Let me know, I have a range and you probably have access to a range.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Great collection and welcome!

If you ever get that chance to fire a USP45.. do it. Its the best polymer 45 out there. Not bashing your Glock but its my honest opinion as I've shot the glock 21 many times. And I own two USP45s

-DBLAction454

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome, welcome! I only live an hour from you, practically in your back yard. I am glad the tornado didn't take any of your guns. Maybe I will see you at the next Joplin Gun show? I never miss one. I think Sep or Oct is the next gun show. I agree on the SL8 to G36 conversion, it is hard to tear up a good gun and throw out half of it for a conversion, that is why I had to buy mine already converted!!! Still am in the market for a standard SL8. Wanna get together some time, we can shoot each others rifles (SL8/ G36) too see what we like better. Let me know, I have a range and you probably have access to a range.
Sounds great! Yah the Joplin gun show is Oct. 13th - 14th ive got it marked on my calendar :) . Id love to shoot your G36 its simply the sexiest gun ever!

DBLAction im currently looking into a purchase of a USP45 i really like the way they look :)

Thanks for the welcome guys!

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Welcome! I am from the Joplin area as well, I still have family there!
See you at the gun show too! Don't forget October 13. We need to get together and shoot. I have plenty of ammo to donate. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
See you at the gun show too! Don't forget October 13. We need to get together and shoot. I have plenty of ammo to donate. Hope to see you there.
Yes we need to definately get together for some range time because i really wanna check out your G36!

Welcome from KC MO..
Thanks! My wife is going to KC this weekend for a veternarians convention (what will i ever do this weekend all by my lonesome?)

·
Registered
925 Posts
Yes we need to definately get together for some range time because i really wanna check out your G36!

Thanks! My wife is going to KC this weekend for a veternarians convention (what will i ever do this weekend all by my lonesome?)
Are you tagging along ? Come up and make a tandem skydive in Butler MO. 200.00 gets you 14K of altitude and abt a minute of freefall time.. If its rainy Sat, I'll be at the gunrange somewhere...
We have a big shoot coming up Sept 15th in North Kansas City.. Should be 50+ people w/ at least 1 SOT w/tons of toys, as well as sev privately owned MG's

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Are you tagging along ? Come up and make a tandem skydive in Butler MO. 200.00 gets you 14K of altitude and abt a minute of freefall time.. If its rainy Sat, I'll be at the gunrange somewhere...
We have a big shoot coming up Sept 15th in North Kansas City.. Should be 50+ people w/ at least 1 SOT w/tons of toys, as well as sev privately owned MG's
Nope. I gotta stay home with the kids. And i think i'll pass on the skydive man, i really dislike the feeling of freefall sorry dude. But the shoot does sound fun.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts