HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Just joined.
Long time gun enthusiest, but new to HK.
I was a Springfield Armory & Beretta 92 fan until I placed a VP9 into my hands. A few days later I ordered the Midnight Bronze slide model from Buds.
I enjoy it so much that I just picked up a VP9sk to replace my Springfield xd mod2sc as my new EDC.
I'm now impatiently waiting for the P30sk lem's to get back into stock so I can add one to my colledtion.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,162 Posts
Welcome to the HK fraternity. Glad to see another Ohio guy on the board. The first handgun I ever bough was
a Beretta 92FC ( Compact) model. I still have it and still shoot it regularly.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Hi all, Just joined.
I was a Springfield Armory & Beretta 92 fan until I placed a VP9 into my hands. A few days later I ordered the Midnight Bronze slide model from Buds.
I enjoy it so much that I just picked up a VP9sk to replace my Springfield xd mod2sc as my new EDC.
I'm now impatiently waiting for the P30sk lem's to get back into stock so I can add one to my colledtion.

Cheers
Heyas JeepJack! Well, as a guy who replaced a 7 year carry Beretta 92fs with a USP, please let me say... welcome home.
Welcome to the site as well. There's plenty to learn around here, and don't hesitate to ask questions! (Unless it's "Will 'X' ever be in stock again????" HAHA)

The VP9 is a great gun, absolutely love mine. Love my lil VP9sk even more! Should be soon, I'd recommend getting on as many waiting lists as you can find, locally, and online, so that you'll know when they're back on the shelves, and start price comparing :)

Reactions: JeepJack

·
Registered
36 Posts
NE Ohio

Hi all, Just joined.

Cheers
Welcome, also from NE Ohio! Your story is similar to mine. I started with SA XD mod2sc, but then I shot the HK VP9sk as a rental. It has been all over since then! You will love the P30sk LEM. I know a dealer who has one unadvertised if you want to buy now. PM me if so.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome! I am on the east side.

I just picked up my 2nd HK yesterday! Coincidentally a P30SK V3 (bud's)

I shoot at stonewall about once a month and would love to hear if any other locals have a good outdoor range suggestion. Maybe when the weather gets warmer we can have a HK meetup :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome! I am on the east side.

I just picked up my 2nd HK yesterday! Coincidentally a P30SK V3 (bud's)

I shoot at stonewall about once a month and would love to hear if any other locals have a good outdoor range suggestion. Maybe when the weather gets warmer we can have a HK meetup :)
Congarts on the P30sk. Let me know how you like the trigger. I'll have a P30sk lem in my hands next week.
I'm way out in the south east corner of Portage county. I'm hoping to build my own outdoor range on my property this summer if I can find the time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts