HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Bought my first HK USP last week and absolutely love it. Its a USP9 police trade. Came with the HK light, night sights, the LEO trigger, jet funnel and 2 18round mags for $475!

SO I have a few questions about the jet funnel kit. I get people saying to ditch the kit and stick with regular 15 round mags and some say that the 18 round mags are not as durable s the 15 rounders. I dont know but seems to me if police are using them they have to be durrable enough, no? Anyways I could be completly wrong so besides the price differance in the mags is there any other reason to not use the 18 rounders?

No since I got this USP I've been eying the .45s but their triggers seem horrible compared to my USP. Why is that and is there any way to replace them with what Ive got?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Hi,

Bought my first HK USP last week and absolutely love it. Its a USP9 police trade. Came with the HK light, night sights, the LEO trigger, jet funnel and 2 18round mags for $475!
Unbelievable price. Congratulations. I sell my Glocks for more than that.

SO I have a few questions about the jet funnel kit. I get people saying to ditch the kit and stick with regular 15 round mags and some say that the 18 round mags are not as durable s the 15 rounders. I dont know but seems to me if police are using them they have to be durrable enough, no? Anyways I could be completly wrong so besides the price differance in the mags is there any other reason to not use the 18 rounders?
Someone might come along and correct me on this but I don't think the Jet Funnel USP's was used by Law Enforcement. You may think that since you got a USP with a "LEO" trigger but that means it's a LEM/DAO trigger. The HK website says the Jet Funnels ARE NOT supposed to be used by law enforcement officers.

since I got this USP I've been eying the .45s but their triggers seem horrible compared to my USP. Why is that and is there any way to replace them with what Ive got?
The USP 45 is probably the most coveted and most iconic HK... it may come second to the P7 but the USP .45 is def the most iconic. You can get a match trigger kit and drop it in the USP .45. I don't know if you can do that with other HK's... Well congrats, the USP 9mm is a great HK but in all reality; What HK isn't a great HK? Now LEAVE the forum before you empty your bank account on two P30's and a MR556!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks for the replies. Its too late im hooked. At current HK prices for new guns im now on constant look out for used! .45 is definitely next although I might have to sell 1/2 my guns to get one

The reason I thought it might be a police gun is because the store it came from deals with a vast majority of police trades.

So whats the word on the 18same round mags? Reliable, gtg for training and SD or just a novelty?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts