HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
I'm sensitive? Funny, yes... but sensitive?

Regardless of your kinda hostile defensive posturing, welcome to an incredible knowledge base. We may not be up to snuff on AKs but you won't find a better source for HKs.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
HAH! I don't think you can call a guy sensitive that has a HK51k painted in pink with hello kitty stickers.... but maybe I have a different definition of sensitive?

Anyway, welcome to the board. This place will cost you a fortune. I came here liking hk guns and wanting a couple rollerlocks. Now I dream of retarded stuff like 51 beltfeds. If you cannot find the hk info you desire here then you don't know how to ask the right questions. Give atlantic another try, I have had good luck with them and so have many others.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome aboard! You've come to the right place for HK knowledge. The folks here are great!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome guys even you to Shattered skirts and all. lol! I'm not exactly new as I used to post/lurk here in the past but forgot the darn id,pass,email and don't really spend much time online anyway. But I was here about the Chopstick and Tbostic SL8 conversions etc.. Anywho things were costing a lot. New guns and accessories always seem to come out at the wrong times. So my G36 project got sidelined big time all I still have is a stock Sl8-6 and a now dusty G36 trigger pack. Bought a little too much stuff this Xmas a Sig 516 Patrol and 556 Classic and I just ordered 2 Arsenal a 61 nad a 63 Ak's yesterday. So the wife has pretty much cut me off for the next year or so. And I still need to buy cases, mags, ammo, slings and a some Magpul stuff. Shhh...LOL!

So anyway that's my story thus far.

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
HAH! I don't think you can call a guy sensitive that has a HK51k painted in pink with hello kitty stickers.... but maybe I have a different definition of sensitive?
Hey now... everybody liked the Hello Kitty 51K. Assamattofact, a number of you have gotten downright hostile since I painted it gloss black with a ghost silver flame job.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey there

So some have alluded to me either being a troll or BS'er One anon person even emailed me saying how my imaginary airsoft guns were going and saying I was a kid etc. LOL I'll bet I'm older than at least 50% here. LOL! Anyway I have health problems so I don't forum post much or online at all. Hence none of these kiddie things bother me etc. But due to the health I have quite a lot of sick time and boredom like now. And sorry for the late response as we bought a new home and we we're in the process of moving..Still yet in fact. :wink:

So anyways here is a small glimpse of my "fake" collection. Btw all these are just some of my new acquisitions bought/ordered during the holidays and in the past month or so. Sorry if they are too big or small as I did resize them. As they were huge and excuse the quality as my wife is the photographer of the family. Now I hope I do this right.. Sorry no HK's like my SL8 or MR556 as their in a storage locker, Im too lazy and btw this post is about my new stuff. Haha in fact they all have tags and stuff on em.

Tried to get an overall group pic.

By zipgun11 at 2012-03-05

The factory test target.

My new SGL 21 61 and my new M&M M10 cheapo $500 AK. Came with some great options etc and I like the look of it. Since this pic was taken Ive gotten a K-var and Tapco Folding stock for them and a bunch of Bulgarian poly and steel mags for both!

Sig 556 Classic. But notice all but one has rails? It's because I hate rails, only other guns with rails are my MR556 and a Daniel Defense SBR upper.

Sig 516 Basic Patrol or the butt of one, like I said hate rails LOL.

2 of about 20 Magpul mags

Some other Magpul stuff for another Piston upper AR I'm working on.

I was going to clean it etc. So for kicks my 2nd gen Glock 22 .40

Some manuals and stuff

1 - 17 of 17 Posts