HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I decided to join the forum after reading for a while. I have owned a full size USP since 1996. It has been completely stock until recently when I added a match trigger and the "tactical" Metpro adjustable target sights. It is like getting a brand new gun!

I am an active trap shooter and spend most of my gun time shooting in trap competitions. But recently I have been spending a bit more time at the pistol range. This website has been a good resource for HK information and vendor information. I got my parts from HKparts.net and it was a very pleasant transaction. Looking forward to spending some more time on this site and shooting pistols.

-Aaron
San Diego, Ca.

·
Registered
18,642 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Match Trigger is the best thing anyone could add to their USP. LEM + Match Hybrid Trigger is even better.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Welcome to HK Pro bud! Love the USP, my first HK

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Be careful though, this forum only contributes to the addiction.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Welcome to the HK forum, by the way the HK 45 USP (SS) was my first HK I purchased, just so you know that USP will not be your last HK purchase.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome to the HK forum, by the way the HK 45 USP (SS) was my first HK I purchased, just so you know that USP will not be your last HK purchase.
I was the exact same way, although I'm big on one gun (handgun) for everything so I have since been through 2 USP's already and am now sitting on a 9mm SS USPc :). Until my next purchase that is.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey bud, I'm new too, you'll meet some great folks here.

Good to have you

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Welcome, and yes...when looking for my first Hk, (USPc 9mm SS) this was the first place I came. Wealth of knowledge here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts