HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trolling this site for some time now absorbing all I can read. In the process of looking for a CA94, I cam across a man with a NIB HK94 with both stocks, four mags, barrel shroud, and all the paperwork. It even had the paper straw in the barrel. I bought the rifle for $2500 and will start the form 1 paperwork to SBR the thing. He also has a HK93 in the same condition he is saving for me for $2000 that I will pick up after Christmas. I have a SWR Trident 9 so I will need to find someone to cut the barrel and attach a 3 lug adapter once my paperwork is approved. I need to know where some of you guys bought your TL99 forearms and what they run. I plan on having alot of fun decking this little rifle out.

Dave

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You need to post up some pics of your new toys when you get a chance.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
will do when I get some more batteries tomorrow. It looks like the buffer in the stock is getting yellow and brittle from sitting so long. I took the rifle apart to lube it up and the buffer is cracking and pieces are falling out. Anyone know where to get another one before I shoot it.

Thanks for the replies

Dave

·
Registered
81 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
thief :D

almost a shame to SBR a NIB 94....

TL99....thats a B&T right?
Agreed about the HK94. You in all seriousness should look at keeping the HK94 as a NIB firearm without an SBR. If you want to sell it in the future you can get somewhere north of $4,000 for it. If you can get a CA94 as you are trying to, it's much more cost effective to SBR that guy.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had a 91,93, and 94 back in the 80's when they were in the $700 range and traded them off for whatever was new and cool at the time. I will NEVER sell this 94. Letting the last one go was my biggest firearms regret so I said I would keep the next one I came across. I know the collector value will go down after I shoot it but this thing was made to send lead downrange, and that is exactly what it is going to do. I have a Colt SAA made in 1899 that I dont shoot so all of my other guns need range time.

:100000:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Well...in my opinion, if you are set on shooting it, then I would SBR it for sure. Please let us know what you decide!

Maj

·
Registered
102 Posts
gun ARE meant to be shot! Congrats on the great find! glad I didnt find it first or I would have a $4500 charge on my Credit Card:(

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just warned my rangemaster that he had better hide all the mp5 mags in our armory the next time I go to our range.:D

Now I have to save my mad money so I can buy the HK93 that was left when I drove away with its little brother. I hate splitting up families like that.

Who does a good and reasonably priced barrel cutting job. I want a 3 lug adapter for my suppressor added.

Dave

1 - 13 of 13 Posts