HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just poppin in to say hi guys, bought my first hk in feb. picked me up a usp 45 full size and ive put about 600 rounds through it so far without a hitch.... even garbage tula ammo
. so here's my baby .... all cerakoted and whatnot :wink:

and i keep some remington ultimate home defense in there

·
Registered
275 Posts
Welcome to the site! I am with family man on this one! That is one fine pistol!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Glad to have you with us. Nice looking USP.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice choice for a first HK. The USP is one of my favorites especially the .45.

·
Registered
17 Posts
rookie question do many full size USP 45's come with RED HK logo on them? I've always seen them in black, but see more compact's than full size at the local gun shops.

·
Registered
275 Posts
rookie question do many full size USP 45's come with RED HK logo on them? I've always seen them in black, but see more compact's than full size at the local gun shops.
It has been painted

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah its smith and wesson red cerakote. Figured id throw some flare on it. My buddy owns a cerakote certified shop so I get all my guns done as soon as I buy them

·
Registered
619 Posts
Very nice brother! I am not one for painting or changing finish/color but that puppy is dead sexy!!!! You may have changed my mind. (Well at least given me some thought!)

USP .45 was my first HK child as well and 12 years later and a whole lot of money that my wife doesnt have to know about I am still addicted!

Welcome to the family and enjoy!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Very nice pistol! the USP 45FS was my first HK as well, and remains my favorite. I dig the paintjob too!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts