HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Heckler & Koch HK237 and HK337 (HK416 & G36) chambered in .300 Blackout / Whisper

H&K has developed a version of the HK416 and G36, called the HK237 and the HK337 chambered in .300 Whisper / .300 BLK. It was announced hours ago in Germany. Thought you y'all would be interested to see it.

More info about it here at The Firearm Blog

Attachments

·
Banned
2,002 Posts
Still not crazy industry shaking. Maybe for the G36 crowd. That was unexpected, but some have had the 416 in 300 BO for some time now. It cool that's for sure.

·
Registered
896 Posts
GREAT things # 3 & 4.
Late to the party but there anyway.
G3Kurz
When are they going to us a HK762 framed gun in 6.5xsomething .(260 rem, 6.5x45 lapua, 6.5 Creedmoor)

·
Registered
8,385 Posts
How many rounds before the G36 in .300 BLK/Whisper catches on fire? I just had to go there. :eek:

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,582 Posts
looks like 300BLK is here to stay!

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
am I the only guy in the free world not enamored with .300blk?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Yeah I'm also not a fan of 300blk.. I'm too poor for this caliber. But for a suppressed plinker I would not mind having one

·
Registered
50 Posts
am I the only guy in the free world not enamored with .300blk?
na 300blk is really expensive here in switzerland - and because i can't easily have a can here and don't have a need to shoot sub-sonic ammo. there is no way i'm gonna invest lots of money in a 300blk - i wanted to buy an arak21 in 300blk from the us but the importer did a really bad job and so i cancelled the order after one year of waiting without informations (first he said that it would only take 5 months for him to import it to ch but after a year he still did not have any new informations about the gun so i cancelled it) - now i'm really happy that i did not buy that gun in 300blk - if i want to shoot a lot of 7.62 un-supressed in the future i'm just gonna buy a 553 russian or a genuine ak -

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yeah I'm also not a fan of 300blk.. I'm too poor for this caliber. But for a suppressed plinker I would not mind having one

exactly this - i have the same reasons as andy

ps: hey andi :)my mr223 sbr arrived yesterday and i will be picking it up tomorrow :) thanks again for the recommendation of it!

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,582 Posts
Yes, yes... HK293 for us AmeriCANs!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts