HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Heckler & Koch HK237 and HK337 (HK416 & G36) chambered in .300 Blackout / Whisper

H&K has developed a version of the HK416 and G36, called the HK237 and the HK337 chambered in .300 Whisper / .300 BLK. It was announced hours ago in Germany. Thought you y'all would be interested to see it.

More info about it here at The Firearm Blog

Attachments

·
Registered
897 Posts
GREAT things # 3 & 4.
Late to the party but there anyway.
G3Kurz
When are they going to us a HK762 framed gun in 6.5xsomething .(260 rem, 6.5x45 lapua, 6.5 Creedmoor)

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
am I the only guy in the free world not enamored with .300blk?

·
Registered
50 Posts
am I the only guy in the free world not enamored with .300blk?
na 300blk is really expensive here in switzerland - and because i can't easily have a can here and don't have a need to shoot sub-sonic ammo. there is no way i'm gonna invest lots of money in a 300blk - i wanted to buy an arak21 in 300blk from the us but the importer did a really bad job and so i cancelled the order after one year of waiting without informations (first he said that it would only take 5 months for him to import it to ch but after a year he still did not have any new informations about the gun so i cancelled it) - now i'm really happy that i did not buy that gun in 300blk - if i want to shoot a lot of 7.62 un-supressed in the future i'm just gonna buy a 553 russian or a genuine ak -

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.