HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined today. I have 3 HK pistols.

Mark 23
HK USP Tactical 45
HK USP Tactical 9MM

Hope to learn lots. Thanks

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you have any cans?
Yes I have 7 cans but only one 45 can. A HEMS II. But I do have a Ti-Rant 45 coming. Should see it by X-Mas if I'm lucky. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice start to your collection.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Welcome! Did you happen to see the SOCOM CAPEX Demonstration in Tampa last week? Lot's of HK's from what I heard. I missed it though.
Nice collection you have!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome! Did you happen to see the SOCOM CAPEX Demonstration in Tampa last week? Lot's of HK's from what I heard. I missed it though.
Nice collection you have!
Welcome! Nice collection you have.
Thanks guys. I have some other tactical pistols as well. The FNP-45 Tac and the Sig P220 Combat. I need to get rid of a couple. What you you guys do? The Sig is NIB. I love the MK23 but lots of you guys say keep the HK45 Tac. I sure don't need all of them. A friend of mine and I bought the MK 23's the same day last week. He has 150 rounds through his and he says it looks like he has put 2000 rounds through it. The barrel flakes and the molding is chipped. Seems a little early for a SOCOM pistol. Needless to say he is pretty pissed of and is thinking of selling his MK 23. I only have 12 rounds though mine and that was suppressed and it still looks NIB.

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Welcome ans as others said nice guns you got there.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Thanks guys. I have some other tactical pistols as well. The FNP-45 Tac and the Sig P220 Combat. I need to get rid of a couple. What you you guys do? The Sig is NIB. I love the MK23 but lots of you guys say keep the HK45 Tac. I sure don't need all of them. A friend of mine and I bought the MK 23's the same day last week. He has 150 rounds through his and he says it looks like he has put 2000 rounds through it. The barrel flakes and the molding is chipped. Seems a little early for a SOCOM pistol. Needless to say he is pretty pissed of and is thinking of selling his MK 23. I only have 12 rounds though mine and that was suppressed and it still looks NIB.
Tell your friend I'll gladly trade him a nice LNIB HK P30 for his beat up, one week (very)old MK23 piece O. Just trying to do a fellow HK owner a FAVOR!!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Tell your friend I'll gladly trade him a nice LNIB HK P30 for his beat up, one week (very)old MK23 piece O. Just trying to do a fellow HK owner a FAVOR!!!!
I'll tell him but I thinks he wants the Springfield TRP 1911. I hope I wrote that right.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'll tell him but I thinks he wants the Springfield TRP 1911. I hope I wrote that right.
Really? I'll throw in a box of ammo! LOL!!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 31 Posts