HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone im new here, lifelong hk fan looking to get my first hk. If anyone sees a p2000 lem for sale feel free to let me know

·
Registered
539 Posts
I have a full size 9MM and I like it were you looking for a 9MM or a 40 S&W in a p2000. If you are anything like me this will be far from your last HK.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
378 Posts
I think there just aren't as many out there, less supply that can't meet demand. They weren't out very long before the P30 came out with better ergonomics and other improvements. The USP is a classic design and is still readily available and sought after. Internally, the p2000 and P30 are pretty much identical; another thread shows that a P2000 slide will fit and function on a p30 frame.
http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handgun-talk/144359-p2000-p30-exchangable-3.html

·
Registered
120 Posts
This One is a V2 and NIB. It's on gunbroker right now and has been for a bit. Buy it now price is 750 but the reserve is probably around 700. Only problem is it comes with 10rd mags instead of 13's so if you want the capacity you'll have to buy a few for 35-40.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Welcome and just take your time. You will find whatever you want if you are patient. I found a good deal on a P2000sk. Sorry, but I hate to tell you they're like Lays potato chips, you can't just settle for one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts