HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm looking for a cheap taclight to use for my p2000. NCStar is fine. Anyone know what fits? Thanks.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Not sure, more than likely you're looking at a "Surefire". Good luck in your pursuit.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Obviously your definition of cheap is relative but, "Cheap" and "durable" do not generally play nicely together.

·
Registered
729 Posts
"Cheap" and "durable" go together about as well as "fat" and "sexy."

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Youll find a few on here that own the Wilcox. If I was you (OP) I would go with the Insight M3 or M3X. Maybe even the Insight Procyon XTI. Have you looked into Safarilands RLS (Rapid Light System)? You can sometimes find new ones on EBAY at a reasonable price.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Does the M3 need an adapter for the USP 45?
I've also been wonderin about that, most I have been lookin at are for the picatinny rail, or at least look to be, even the M3 looks like it would take the adapter or picatinny, and most don't make it clear what they fit... But to me it looks like the M3 does require an adapter to fit the USP...???
If it don't I think I will get one, but I am afraid it does...JMO...
Have a good one...Tater2.

·
Banned
188 Posts
My vote goes for the TLR-1 and TLR-3.

·
Registered
191 Posts
/\ Well do they, the Streamlight TLR-1s or TLR-3s need adapters for the USPs...??? And if not, where is the best place to get or order one...???
Thanks, and have a good one...Tater2...

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
TLR-3 all day.. it will look better on it opposed to a TLR-1 as well because the p2000 is essentially a compact and the TLR-3 is a compact light. the TLR-1 is too elongated for a compact pistol IMHO.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
I like the Procyon.. forget what the new more powerful version is called

Cheap imported lights are generally junk and will fail you at the worst possible time

1 - 20 of 32 Posts