HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Priest of the P7
5,234 Posts
That pistol would look sweet if it weren't pictured on the screen beside that gorgeous chrome P7. That's like putting up a picture of your new, sexy girlfriend but next to a photo of Famke Janssen -- always going to pale in comparison.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
That's like putting up a picture of your new, sexy girlfriend but next to a photo of Famke Janssen -- always going to pale in comparison.
You haven't seen my girl friend :) and no, I won't be posting a pic...

OP, Congrats on your SK. My baby is expected in Nov and I am keeping my fingers crossed on that date.

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
That pistol would look sweet if it weren't pictured on the screen beside that gorgeous chrome P7. That's like putting up a picture of your new, sexy girlfriend but next to a photo of Famke Janssen -- always going to pale in comparison.
I tell my son regularly when you watch Duck Commander notice the wife that is always happy, talking about loving her husband and a little dirty talk?????? Marry a chubby girl that will fry a squirrel for you and never says no. The same should apply to guns, keep the collectors as play pretties in the vault, but when your life depends on it forget what it looks like. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts