HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only have my avatar to show you at the moment, so here it is:

It's a USP Compact .45, AA date code from Cabela's. I bought it used and it came with a 30 day warranty. Took it to the range (only once so far :( ) and it shot all the cheap stuff with no problems, so I'm keeping it.

This forum is great - lots of friendly, knowledgeable people. Thanks for all the help so far!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks to you both!

With the new style frame design, you can't find a more reasonalbly priced laser? I thought there would be some more options for you.

I also love the P99, but would sure like a USP style safety/decocker added if possible. I may be in the minority though.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Nice pair of handguns.

USPc vs P99...
Who wins??? :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice pair of handguns.

USPc vs P99...
Who wins??? :D
Deciding that is as difficult as deciding whether Jack Bauer or James Bond would win in a fight, which is why I don't take a particular side. I will say I like the P99's ergonomics and the USP's safety/decocker.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you. I actually only own 1 HK. I did briefly own a full size 9mm USP but sold it to make room for the Compact. I just think this one will be better for potential carry and still be a good range gun.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And here's my 50-ft target using sand bags. It's about a 2.75" group using cheapo ammo:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, I'll just say that I wasn't actually planning to buy one of these, but a local sale came up and I took the plunge:

This thing is pretty badass.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Congrats on the Mark23 purchase! I've had mine for about a year now and you definitely won't be disappointed with it. The only issue I have with mine is that its a bit big for my hands, which is my own shortcoming, not one of the MK23 :)

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Well, I'll just say that I wasn't actually planning to buy one of these, but a local sale came up and I took the plunge:

This thing is pretty badass.
Very nice congrats! Although the Mark 23 is about the same size as your USP and P99 put together it is an awesome gun :D.

·
Registered
24 Posts
My department recently approved the p2000 9mm LEM for carry so its my new side arm and I like it MUCH more than my old Beretta 92FS.

I will try and get a pic up ASAP!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts