HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I just recently was bitten by the HK bug and purchased my first two firearms: P2000 and P7M8. Just wondering if any of you all get together and hit the range as it might be fun to get a group together sometime. I am also looking into reloading as a way to save money. If you have any good local resources and/or contacts I'd appreciate the help and insight.
Thanks,
Todd

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ditto!

Hey Todd,
I just recently purchased my first handgun as well - P2000. I am a member of H&H gun range off I-40. I agree that those of us who live in the metro area should get together sometime and have a show and tell - I would love to see some HK rifles in action etc.

Jaron

·
Registered
31 Posts
I don't live in OKC anymore, but I really liked the outdoor Canadian Valley Range west of OKC They have several distances and the place is never packed. Rifle and pistol at the same time. If you guys haven't been it is definetly worth checking out.

H&H has to be one of the classiest ranges of all time That is where I took my CCW class but sometimes it is fun to play outside.

Evan

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We can surely get together sometime. I, too, am a blue card holder at H&H gun range. I hope to visit as often as possible and plan to take my ccw class there as soon as possible (work schedule permitting, of course).
As far as the Canadian Valley Range, I will check that out. I live about a five second jog from Canadian county so that may be a good option in terms of loacation too.
Send me a pm when good times for you all to meet might be...as for me, weekends in April are hit or miss, May weekends are bad as I work every weekend next month, but june should be better.
later,
Todd

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well it sounds like we will all meet on a weekend in June right?

oh, rifles also or just handguns?

I'm looking forward to it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, good to see some fellow okies. I'm in OKC as well. I normally do all my shooting at Canadian range or at Gunworld. Hope you guys love your new HK's as much I as I love mine.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey, good to see some fellow okies. I'm in OKC as well. I normally do all my shooting at Canadian range or at Gunworld. Hope you guys love your new HK's as much I as I love mine.
Yea, mine is like an American Express card, never leave home without it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
It's been a pretty busy summer for me.

Saturday or Sunday are my best days to go shooting.

You guys want to plan for a specific weekend we can go to H&H? or a different range?

I'll be getting my SA 1927Thompson SBR here in a week or two and will be dying to take it for a test run!

Jaron

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey, good to see you here (and at ok shooters). I got my first H&K today. I got a USP 45c. I LOVE THIS THING

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've had my p2000 for close to a year now and I love it. I normally shoot at HH but I've been to Canadian Valley a few times as well. It'd be nice to shoot together sometime

1 - 13 of 13 Posts