HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone. I have been lurking for some time and decided this was the right time for an introduction. Like some on here I have made the dreaded mistake of selling a HK USP for another firearm. Yes I regret it. But I have made up for it. Sold one of my Glock 19s and was waiting for a good deal to come around. Today was the day. A 'friend of a friend' who happens to be LEO, just had what I was looking for. I must say I have fallen in Love all over again with the HK line of pistols. Enough blabin'...

Attachments

·
Registered
794 Posts
Totally agree with the others on no Froglube. I would not use the stuff if given to me for free. My hands down recommendation for cleaning, lube, and protection is Weapon Shield. Bill

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hello AtomBomb and congratulations on your purchases.
I am a newbe to HK and now have my second HK after only 2 weeks!
(With more on the way I am sure)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Welcome, HK45 is one of my favorites...I caught the HK addiction in October 2015, I now have 8.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all for welcome.
Yes they are (were) Talon grips, I removed them, the texture on this HK feels like gritty sandpaper. I likes ALOT!
And no to froglube, read here that it has buildup and prevented a proper strike on the primer.
Next up is the P30 SK.
And finaly, I noticed this gun has a serial # below 9000, any place where I can look it up.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just picked up and shot my first HK last Saturday. USP 45 Expert. What a dream to shoot. Already starting to think about what my next one should be.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Just picked up and shot my first HK last Saturday. USP 45 Expert. What a dream to shoot. Already starting to think about what my next one should be.
Another one so you can dual-wield like Master Chief :13:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts