HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First Hi to all members
This is my first post in this forum. My mother language is german, so sorry for my bad english.
I have bought the HK P30 V4 for a good price as a new gun. After recieving it by mail i saw that the backstraps and loading helper where not included in the original HK Box it came with. Do i have to order them seperatly? Or should they have been included from the start? Before i call the shop i got it from, i would like to hear a other opinion. And would you prefer the LEM Version or the Normal DA/SA Model?
I appreciate any help :)

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Any brand new P30 should come with the side straps and backstraps in the box so you can choose which size you want. I have never seen one come with a magazine loader.

I would call the shop about the backstraps.

·
Registered
109 Posts
First Hi to all members
This is my first post in this forum. My mother language is german, so sorry for my bad english.
I have bought the HK P30 V4 for a good price as a new gun. After recieving it by mail i saw that the backstraps and loading helper where not included in the original HK Box it came with. Do i have to order them seperatly? Or should they have been included from the start? Before i call the shop i got it from, i would like to hear a other opinion. And would you prefer the LEM Version or the Normal DA/SA Model?
I appreciate any help :)
I thought the same thing when I bought my P30S V3 9mm

The Large Foam Cut OUT is for the safety Key to lock your slide.

I thought maybe it was for a loader .

And should come with 2 back straps and 4 side inserts

BTW My mother side is German and yes I have blue eyes blonde hair.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guess i have to call the seller. Maybe that explains the cheaper price.

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I owned before the USP 45, but the P30 is like a glove in the hand. Love the feeling of it in the hand.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I owned before the USP 45, but the P30 is like a glove in the hand. Love the feeling of it in the hand.

Yes you need to get a hold of the seller.

You like it even more when you can custom tune it to your hands

take care

·
Registered
458 Posts
If you purchased the P30 in Germany, it will come with a Mag-Loader. They also come with the internal lock key, 3 piece SMALL set ( REAR/LEFT/RIGHT ), 3 piece MEDIUM set ( REAR/LEFT/RIGHT ), 3 piece LARGE set ( REAR/LEFT/RIGHT ). Medium comes pre-installed on the gun. You can mix and match straps. I has a large on the right side to fill in my palm, medium rear, medium left.

Call the seller; they shouldn't hold it from you. I'm fluent in German as well so if you have any questions whereby English is a barrier feel free to ask me to help interpret.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sure i will call :) Und danke für Ihre Hilfe, das ist sehr freundlich. I feel that i will use this forum alot. Thanx again. Wonder what the seller will say.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I know they usually are in the foam cutout section, but did you check behind the soft padded foam in the top? Maybe someone put them in there.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yup Switzerland :) the shop owner is sending me the missing parts. He was maybe thinking i will not miss them. But for the price of 650 sfr it would have been ok if he dosent have them. Thanx very much for the help folks :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
So now I know what the odd shaped cut out is for here's my question, why aren't
these included with the American pistols.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Your English is certainly better than many who use it as their one and only language, so don't apologize - really. If I can ever make the time (maybe in a few years), I would like to learn German. It's a shame most of my German-speaking family have passed already.

As for your last question, which I don't believe has been addressed yet, I prefer the DA/SA model. Everyone is different, and it really boils down to what you're comfortable with and how you intend to use the weapon. I prefer the decocker and heavy first pull as an added safety feature for carry purposes. My other handgun is a Beretta 96, and it may just be familiarity with the format that appeals to me. If you are curious about the other triggers, there are some resident experts here who can tell you anything and everything you could want to know. The search function may pull something up that can answer your questions, but it can be a little flaky for me at times. (Google search with hkpro as an additional keyword works better, usually...)

But WELCOME! There are some very nice and helpful people here, and I think you'll like it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yup your really right. There are very helpful people in this forum. Crazy how many different triggers are around meanwhile. Almost each manufacturer have a own philosophy :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts