HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please post a list of new HK products? I don't see a good thread that has all the stuff.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Anything that they call new that you're allowed to see isn't "new".

The actual new stuff, you aren't allowed to see and is only being previewed to select industry types, "friends" of HK, and nut-huggers with good networking skills. ;p

Don't worry though, it won't be long before one of the fringe people that got a glimpse can't resist the urge to be relevant. I'd be surprised if you don't know in a month.

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
The new products will be revealed at the NRA show later this year. Just like last year when the SP5k was introduced there.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts

The actual new stuff, you aren't allowed to see and is only being previewed to select industry types, "friends" of HK, and nut-huggers with good networking skills. ;p

Don't worry though, it won't be long before one of the fringe people that got a glimpse can't resist the urge to be relevant. I'd be surprised if you don't know in a month.
Hahah. Hopefully, that theory works out. But usu. things come out at NRA. Greatness takes time and is well worth the wait. More time to save if you ask me

·
Priest of the P7
5,037 Posts

I'm not sure how tight jeans come into play but that last part is definitely all too true.

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Move along people... There's nothing to see here.:frown:
Nothing is more disappointing than when any company displays/demonstrates firearms that came out the year before (not just HK)...

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
I thinking nothing new is out there because they all thought crooked Hillary would get elected and their new products would never see the light of day. JMHO. :)

·
Registered
704 Posts
I thinking nothing new is out there because they all thought crooked Hillary would get elected and their new products would never see the light of day. JMHO. :)
I'm sure there were many companies that took the high road and didn't want to gamble on the outcome, knowing the wicked witch had only one thing on her mind.

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
I think the main news is the new manufacturing facility here in the US. With all the import restrictions BS on new fun toys, the fact that they are finally expanding here will allow them a whole bunch of leeway to actually make new items to meet customer demand. Well, that's my hope anyway....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
130 Posts
I was there for quite a while and am a procurer for my agency. Take it FWIW, you'll see a VP9SK at the NRA show. If by small chance we don't, you can flame me after but I feel confident.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Not sure about the other companies, but HK doesn't rush perfection.
And you're right, they take their time but (almost) always get it right. And they're a better company for it. In other news, the G*ock booth was HUGE, packed with so many fans. I heard someone brag about how they always come out with new products vs HK. Had to chuckle to myself. To each his own I guess.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
And you're right, they take their time but (almost) always get it right. And they're a better company for it. In other news, the G*ock booth was HUGE, packed with so many fans. I heard someone brag about how they always come out with new products vs HK. Had to chuckle to myself. To each his own I guess.

That must have been before the big Sig/MHS announcement today...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.