HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a brand new HK45c from Budsonline.

I got home and noticed there is NO warranty card inside the box. There is also NO blue memo card to register online as mentioned in another thread here.

So anyone have a brand new HK pistol ship without a warranty card and without the blue colored online registration memo card???

Please let me know,

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Yup. Just go on the website. It's all webbased now.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
That's how new HK guns come now. No warranty card.
Btw, I don't see Morlock on the spent casing envelope anymore. It's someone else now.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok so no warranty card anymore...

BUT what about the blue colored (or any color for that matter) memo card saying to register online ALSO??

·
Registered
262 Posts
You're afraid it's used? I think mine came with all that, but was purchased in a store 2 months ago. Not so positive on the color of the cards your mentioned though.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Registering is completely unnecessary. If something goes wrong with your pistol, HK will make it right whether you're the 1st or 10th owner, regardless of if you've registered it or not.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Read the manual. In the manual now issued with new HK pistols on page 33, it says that all registration is now on-line. So this was addressed by HK. Bill

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I registered my HK45c online last night.

Well I called HK today...it should have come with the blue memo warranty card. But they looked up the SN and it's all good and Brand NEW. They said it probably was forgotten or lost when packed/shipped from New Hamphsire to Columbus, GA.

They assured me that if the warranty/registration had been used already, it would have declined my online registration form when I submitted it last night.

So no biggie. I have to say that HK customer service was very good and patient.

Maybe the poor HK CS horror stories are over??

---
HK loves me.
HK. Because you're cool and we LOVE you.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
HKPRO. We Know Drama.[SUP]TM[/SUP]

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
We need a 'Like' button on this forum.
HELP!!!!!1 HELP!1!!!! HALP!!!!!!!!! ME! I CAN'T FIND THE LIKE BUTTON ON THIS FORUM AND THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO END IF THIS "PROBLEM" DOESN'T GET SOLVED!!!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
LOL. That was a close one.

Here ya go.

Apparently we need one of these too.....

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
And to think when someone uses the search function (yes it actually exists) to search for HK45c problems they're going to get this.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Even our brand new group buy HK45's came with no registration card or blue notice of website registration. No worries.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
And to think when someone uses the search function (yes it actually exists) to search for HK45c problems they're going to get this.
There's not much hope for humanity.

But, I guess in a sense it reflects well on HK's......I mean, the biggest problem they have is a blue card missing from the box that says, "Go Online to Register. We Hate You."

1 - 17 of 17 Posts