HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been wanting this HK for a while now and finally got a brand new HK45CT after much research. I didn't expect the suppressor height night sights and a thread protector. This one is obviously a new US made HK45c it has no date codes or proof marks just a P on the left side of the frame and it has the P30 stippling on the front and back strap which I really like. Cannot wait to go run this through its paces guess I need a can now any suggestions for a good 45 suppressor.

20180523_220347.jpg

·
Registered
18,643 Posts
The P30 stippling on the front and backstrap is not new. It has always been the same stippling except the BG/early BH German-made HK45Cs did come with VP9 stippling, but just for those 2 model years.

Btw, congrats!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congrats on your new 45C! It’s truly an marvel of fine engineering.

Recently, I saw a very early 45C and noticed it had the more textured stippling that the German made BG & BH 45C’s came with. This is a photo of it side by side next to a RAL8000 US assembled 45C.

Attachments

·
Registered
384 Posts
You will enjoy it a lot. I had always wanted one and I got it a few years back. Had a Kimber that wouldn't work too well for me so I sold it to a 1911 guy and found my HK45CT man what a gun. Thing shoots anything you feed it. I think its just if not more accurate then the Kimber. Again enjoy and take your time and see just how good it is.

·
Registered
34,544 Posts
Congratulations on the acquisition--- if you want an "MK24 MOD 0" setup, get the AAC Tirant 45S suppressor and Crimson Trace Corporation LG-645 (civilian) red visible laser sighting system!!! :wink:

Tony

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congratulations on the acquisition--- if you want an "MK24 MOD 0" setup, get the AAC Tirant 45S suppressor and Crimson Trace Corporation LG-645 (civilian) red visible laser sighting system!!! :wink:

Tony
Thank you Tony would you say that's the best suppressor for the 45 or are there others that are better ?

·
Registered
34,544 Posts
Thank you Tony would you say that's the best suppressor for the 45 or are there others that are better ?
Quite welcome--- the Tirant 45S is among the better suppressors--- search "HK45 Suppressors" in the "Advanced Search" box in the upper right--- there are a few posts discussing HK45 suppressor options!!! :wink:

Tony

·
Registered
209 Posts
Been wanting this HK for a while now and finally got a brand new HK45CT after much research. I didn't expect the suppressor height night sights and a thread protector. This one is obviously a new US made HK45c it has no date codes or proof marks just a P on the left side of the frame and it has the P30 stippling on the front and back strap which I really like. Cannot wait to go run this through its paces guess I need a can now any suggestions for a good 45 suppressor.
Although I believe HK screwed me over on the gun value on resale market, I don’t believe HK screwed around with its quality. I will lose money when I sell it but this target picture from today’s range trip begs for the question: why do you sell it?
IMG_3748.JPG

1 - 13 of 13 Posts