HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ryan Grizzle of RGrizzle Leather Holsters by RGrizzle built this "Georgia Snap" for my P30LS.

Having carried a sidearm on my hip for over forty years now, I can tell you that it's a real joy to find a comfortable holster to carry your handgun in. This Georgia Snap fits the bill.

I give it two thumbs up!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice. I will be looking into this for my p30l. Thanks
Thank you, lokipsl.

If you get one, I suspect you'll be as satisfied as I am with mine. :wink:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't see the p30l liste on the website. I will have to give them a call tomorrow.
It's not. I asked and they built it for me by using their P30 holster as a guide. They did an outstanding job.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Look's great. I have a R.Grizzle City Slicker for my USPc it's very comfortable i keep it on all day. Might give them a call about one for my P30s i plan to keep my P30LS for range and HD. Congrat's on a Great Gun and Holster!!!...

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, partner!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Very nice budd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Very nice, Trooper. I just got the exact same holster in last week. Also got the double mag holder to go with it. Excellent craftsmanship and quality.
The P30 holster will fit HK45c, P30, P30L, P2000, and P2000SK.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, all!

TooSixy: The exotic leather trim looks great on your gun leather.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Great looking leather from you both. Nice to see Holsters being made for the P30LS. That rig should provide years of excellent service.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great looking leather from you both. Nice to see Holsters being made for the P30LS. That rig should provide years of excellent service.
Thanks! At this stage of the game, it will almost certainly outlast me! :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts