HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just arrived this evening. American Security 6030. I would have prefered the chrome package as far as the 5 spoke and keypad, lettering, ect... But for the price, the gold will do. The sig will migrate back as soon as the HK45C is available..:240000:

·
Premium Member
8,632 Posts
We know as soon as you took that pic, you turned the chair around and just stared into the safe at all your toys. I know I would.

What happens if the battery for the electronic keypad dies or fails for some other reason? Those electronic keypads just look like they'd be too easy to circumvent, I'm sure they must work differently than I imagine.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We know as soon as you took that pic, you turned the chair around and just stared into the safe at all your toys. I know I would.

What happens if the battery for the electronic keypad dies or fails for some other reason? Those electronic keypads just look like they'd be too easy to circumvent, I'm sure they must work differently than I imagine.

Thats the dogs recliner... All the brains, as far as I understand, are inside the door. The keypad just runs off 2 9v batteries, good for 3 entry's a day for a couple years. The guys gave me a quick run down when they dropped it off. Theft, attemped theft, or fire = free replacement... Pretty decent deal...

·
Registered
295 Posts
Is that a mirror on the back wall of the safe or smooth painted metal?

·
Registered
8,298 Posts
You need more tools for those bare walls.

Anyone who stores ammo in their gun safe doesn't have enough guns. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts