HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Hello all, plunging into the HK world with what I hope is a purchase of an SP5, wife approved! Anyone in CentFLA?
Welcome! Clermont, Fl. Here.
Did you find the SP5 as yet?
If not keep looking at the WTS section, there’s one now and they pop up there every so often,,, but they go quick!
M.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome! Clermont, Fl. Here.
Did you find the SP5 as yet?
If not keep looking at the WTS section, there’s one now and they pop up there every so often,,, but they go quick!
M.
Working on that, One there now, was first to post but can’t PM, so crossing fingers!

I’m about 15 mins East of MCO, will have to shoot together someday, been a bit for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Working on that, One there now, was first to post but can’t PM, so crossing fingers!

I’m about 15 mins East of MCO, will have to shoot together someday, been a bit for me.

You should be able to pm after 5 post, so you should be ok now.
It’s been a while for me at the rage, hit me uP whenever youre ready.
Have you tried the local gun stores to see if they have one or if they can order it?
M.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm near UCF. I shoot at the VCGHC.
That’s a hike! I’m south of Waterford Lakes in Avalon Park. Ever tried the Cent FLA Rifle and Pistol club? Looking for someplace to shoot close by. Or maybe buy some land to make my own little range.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Will be a central Fl resident soon hopefully. I'll be heading down to to a little vacationing soon in the MCO area, any recommendations on a range to do some FA shooting while I'm there?

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
That’s a hike! I’m south of Waterford Lakes in Avalon Park. Ever tried the Cent FLA Rifle and Pistol club? Looking for someplace to shoot close by. Or maybe buy some land to make my own little range.

I heard they don't allow full auto or even rapid fire... can you confirm?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Live south of Tampa in Riverview and shoot in Miakka

·
Registered
8 Posts
From one newbie to another, welcome. Come in and kiss your money good bye. This forum put my HK love into really high gear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts