Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***ITEMS ADDED, PRICE DROP
All parts are HK Factory RAL/Tanodized, new and never installed. My 416 and G28 builds are done, and had several back orders randomly show up as of this week. PayPal F&F discreet, first “I’ll take it” gets it. Prices are per item (per pair with selectors). Happy to negotiate if interested in multiples. Shipping included. Cheers-

Alex

HK VFG with LLM/Switch Pocket, Black
-Factory new, never mounted. The LLM/switch pocket VFG is usually limited to RAL8000 only, have not come across this version in black very often. One available -250$

HK416 A5 Tanodized Trigger Guard SOLD
80$

HK417/G28 Ejection Port Door SOLD

HK416 Ejection Port Door (x4)
60$

HK416 Factory German RAL8000/Tanodized Charging Handle, extended latch (x1)
325$

HK416/417 RAL Safety Selectors SOLD
125$/pair

HK416 Slimline Stock, NIW Black (SPF)
200$

HK416 Slimline Stock, NIW RAL8000 SOLD
200$

Attachments

·
HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
1,322 Posts
Has anyone heard from this seller? He’s been around for a while so figured he would be ok for buying. I have not received any communications from him since payment was sent and have also PM’d as well for shipping info.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I just received a pair of black selector levers from him in the mail yesterday. Guy is gtg in my book. May just be busy.

·
HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
1,322 Posts
Thanks for the reassurance. I hope mine come soon then, my 416 clone will be back from Ano and Laser Monday and would like to finish it. I do have a set of blacks on hand as place holders just in case.

·
Banned
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry all- had a “surprise” shift I was voluntold for. I am home this evening, and everyone who has PMed will have tracking info in hand.
Alex

·
Banned
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry all- had a “surprise” shift I was voluntold for. I am home this evening, and everyone who has PMed will have tracking info in hand.
Alex
everyone should have received a PM with tracking. Please PM me if for someone reason I have missed anyone. Thanks all

Alex

·
HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
1,322 Posts
I was given tracking number but item has shown no movement since label was generated. Both OP and I live in Mi and our USPS plain and simply sucks. We also have been in contact about this but I half expect it to show up without any tracking. At least that’s what I’m hoping. I’m waiting on the selector levers to finish my 416 clone. Worst case, I’ll use the black ones I have on hand.

·
Banned
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
All- I’m headed to post office today to figure what the f*ck is going with the packages. I’m seeing no tracking movement in my end either. Will update here when I go there.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Same issue here. My second package shows no movement.

I will say that I have received my first package of ral selector levers from OP.

·
HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
1,322 Posts
Same issue here. My second package shows no movement.

I will say that I have received my first package of ral selector levers from OP.

Must be nice, I live literally 3 hrs from OP and looks like I'm getting nothing. I'll be on the lookout for another set. In the mean time, I went and put the black ones on the 416.

Edit: Received new tracking number from OP this morning and this one shows movement.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.