HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got an email from the PR rep at HK in Virginia. Several new items coming for the month of November '07.

1. Long sleeve HK polo shirt
2. Small HK range bag - (Main compartment 13.5" x 5.5" x 8" Side compartments 10" x 2.5" x 6.5") Retail $30-$35
3. HK cleaning kit

When everything gets in, she said she would update me.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Thanks for the heads up :D.

·
Premium Member
3,970 Posts
just got my new HK range bag, t-shirt, and 2 license plate frames.... they all look great... the range bag is bigger than I expected, and has a second detachable bag inside it. the new MP5 t-shirt is very cool looking. and the license plate frames were just because my brand new truck didn't have plate frames.....

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LC, can you run some pics off of the HK range bag? I just got in the Midway bag that Javic pointed out in my other post. The Miday bag is HUGE! I can pretty much put my cat in it and have room to spare!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
LC, can you run some pics off of the HK range bag? I just got in the Midway bag that Javic pointed out in my other post. The Miday bag is HUGE! I can pretty much put my cat in it and have room to spare!
LOL your going to have to buy some more guns to take up the extra space :D.

I also bought the midway bag and am waiting for it to arrive but would like to see pics of the HK range bag.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Ironchef, Please do me a favior, and ask your HK rep to start stocking some of the shirts in 5XLTall, Some of us need the breathing room...LOL TJ

·
Registered
173 Posts
thanks for the heads up chef, my wallet has recovered just fine since the last time i went to the webshop, so i should be going back soon :44:

·
Premium Member
3,970 Posts
I'll give it a shot today.... I am about 1/2 camera retarded though... The HK bag is about the size of other range bags I have seen. It is larger than my previous range bag, although only slightly....

·
Registered
390 Posts
Have you guys seen the P30 USB piece?

That thing is probably one of the coolest things to come out yet! Too bad it's so expensive and in a limited run.

It would be cool if they made more of those, in various gun models and made them more than just 1 gig.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Technically, they aren't HK products. But HK does pick some good companies to put their logo on. The range bag is made by Eagle. Fleeces are L.L. Bean, shooting glasses by Oakley. Definitely not bottom of the barrel stuff...:D

·
Premium Member
3,970 Posts
Have you guys seen the P30 USB piece?

That thing is probably one of the coolest things to come out yet! Too bad it's so expensive and in a limited run.

It would be cool if they made more of those, in various gun models and made them more than just 1 gig.
I have the thumb drive, it is cool.. It mostly sits in my office at work, all the guys at work think it is cool... it comes with a P30 screen saver and wallpaper files on it. I don't use the files, rather I have a cool MP5 and USP pic for my wallpaper and I still use the HKPRO screen saver.... Anyway, it is pretty cool, comes in a black metal tin with HK on the lid, also comes with a short patch cord incase your laptop or whatever is configured such that the large thumb drive won't fit..... Yeah it was spendy, but it was so cool, I had to have it...

·
Premium Member
3,970 Posts
HK rnage bag

OK, here on some pic's of the range bag that is currently on the US website. Like I said above, I am about 1/2 camera retarted.... These pic's didn't turn out quite like I had hoped... I used my P7M8 in a couple pic's as a scale. Like I said it is a good sized range bag. I am happy with it..

Attachments

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Thanks for the pics. It looks like a really nice bag with alot of room.

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
for some the reason the webshop doesnt work for me. Everytime I click the order buttin nothing happens, and the shopping cart remaines empty.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hmm, I cant get it to work either. I click on clothing, pins, etc, and nothing opens up :(

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Keep trying ;) At least, as an American You aren´t being discriminated by those insane international shipping costs. But HK-EU doesn´t offer the MP5 shirt, so what else can I do to offer myself that Christmas present? :41: Anybody have it already, BTW? Need help on sizing, I´m 6´1", 170lbs, so somehow skinny. I usually buy L, but for a short sleeve, M is sometimes better to not look as a balloon.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts