HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum. I joined because i have been wanting to build a CETME/HK 91. Started out with a parts kit from APEX and now have everything for 922(r) other than the receiver. After learning about the build process, it seems I've bitten ff a little more than i can chew in regards to the welding aspect of it. Does anyone have a recommendation for a gunsmith in the DFW, TX area that is experienced with the HK 91 platform?

·
Registered
5 Posts
New to the forum. I joined because i have been wanting to build a CETME/HK 91. Started out with a parts kit from APEX and now have everything for 922(r) other than the receiver. After learning about the build process, it seems I've bitten ff a little more than i can chew in regards to the welding aspect of it. Does anyone have a recommendation for a gunsmith in the DFW, TX area that is experienced with the HK 91 platform?
Im in the same boat but im in the tampa florida area. any gunsmiths here in that area that can help with a build?
ive spoke to a couple that have shyed away and thats respectable.

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
Im in the same boat but im in the tampa florida area. any gunsmiths here in that area that can help with a build?
ive spoke to a couple that have shyed away and thats respectable.
I came across this the other day... I have never used them nor do I know anything other than whats on their website... but it looks interesting, and its in Central Florida.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I came across this the other day... I have never used them nor do I know anything other than whats on their website... but it looks interesting, and its in Central Florida.

Thanks I will have to contact them.

·
Vendor
155 Posts
We're happy to take on custom projects and will be opening our books up for them soon. We just got inundated and I had to make the call that we needed to limit the number of custom/unique builds or repairs we had in house. It's great to be sought after but we weren't prepared for the flood we got! Shoot me a message or email and we'll either get you on the list or help you work through the build process. Thanks!

Will

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.