HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally got my new P30 in my hands....boy it was allllllllllllllllllllong 2 months wait.
I just received it from Europe today.
funny it has no internal gun lock device nor the extra gun lock included, But it has at least a mag loader and a P30 only manual (sadly in German)
I love almost every thing about it,it's an eye catcher...didn't expect it to look and feel that beauty ,can't wait to take it to the range.
Thanks.

-Hossam

·
Registered
59 Posts
Create a Photobucket account. Once you up load you pics...there is a web address you can cut and paste which will be below your uploaded pics...one is for message boards etc..and it will put the pic right in the post.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Create a Photobucket account. Once you up load you pics...there is a web address you can cut and paste which will be below your uploaded pics...one is for message boards etc..and it will put the pic right in the post.
Thanks Veenus, here we go..

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats on getting your P30! Let us know how she shoots once you get to the range.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Looks good, I have wondered why I had a cut out that appeared to be for a mag loader with no loader

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks good, I have wondered why I had a cut out that appeared to be for a mag loader with no loader
It seems like the version shipped to the U.S has no mag loader,but it has an internal lock device+slide lock instead.While the guns sold in Europe has the mag loader but no locks (kind of cost arrangements maybe) but for me i'd prefer the locks better .

·
Registered
562 Posts
Dont forget to post pictures of the range

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Soon...I was busy following the cup of African nations (can) soccer games.We finally won the trophy tonight after defeating the Cameroon team for the second time in the same tournament,we were the best team right from the begining ,we deserved to win.Now im heading to the range next friday.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts