HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to let everyone know that there is a little HKx3! Reed was born last night at 10:30, he weighed 10# 13oz.
Congrats to Jimmy and Kristen!

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
Way to go Jim!! I have a very small American Arms .22 pisol that he can use at the next shoot!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
congrats Jimmy!!! Now that the bread is done,that garage is going to be even more appealing to you! You need one of those miniature 1919s mounted on a walker for him to shoot down the road!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He is so big he will have his drivers lic. next week. He already has a new Colt AR w/ 22 kit, he might make it to the Jan. shoot. lol

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
Man, that kid looks just like REXT, don't tell HKX3, tho!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Me and Rex don't have a chance in H E L L of being that kids dad... I didn't weigh that much in preschool. ;) Jimmy has a good kid, I held him for 15-20 minutes today, Reed acts better than his old man!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Me and Rex don't have a chance in H E L L of being that kids dad... I didn't weigh that much in preschool. ;) Jimmy has a good kid, I held him for 15-20 minutes today, Reed acts better than his old man!
Ummm. I think I'm speaking for the group here, we'd rather not know how Jimmy reacts when you hold him....:901:

·
Banned
384 Posts
LOL Bryan

Well, we (the insta-family) are home, safe+sound. All seems to be well. I appreciate the nice comments from everyone.

Yes, JDP7 seems to be compatible with Reed...they rested while me and Kristen had our little family meal before leaving the hospital.

I think Reed may be able to compete with us in the January HKers Classic. He can almost roll-over already, started that yesterday.

Im going to post up some vids tonight from the whole deal. Might just put 'em on Youtube or something.

hkx3

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Uh,the whole deal being the start?

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
Everybody will still recognize Long Dong Tyson!

·
Banned
384 Posts
Im just having a difficult time editing out the ropes around the ring, err, Bed.

*ding* your turn

I still like my idea from before,
Take one edited DVD, from the dinner on the night of conception, The night, the birth, the first word, first day of school, prom, graduation, first day of new job. Hand it to Reed and be like here, you are grown - this will help you remember the trip. Take care, "Reed, this is YOUR life!"

lol

·
Banned
384 Posts
Finally got a vid together last night...I wanted a song with meaning, and this one has it, but I guess maybe its a little aggressive for the subject of the video.

Anywho, I cant wait to try this with some gun clips...Im getting better at it.

Try this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdM0bXbaP2M

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I think hes looking around for a cheeseburger or something?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Rick James?

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
You guys are watching Dave Chappel-my favorite show. I wish he would make some more!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts