HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dad sent me some pictures of my new Mark 23. Can't wait to shoot it.

BTW, anybody got any recommendations for a IWB holster for a USP 45? Gonna get my CCW when I get back.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
nice collection Bravo, enjoy the Mark 23...........

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice collection you have there. What AR and 1911 do you have?
Thanks. The AR is a LaRue Stealth. Hopefully by May, I'll have my LaRue OBR 7.62.

The 1911 is a custom Kimber Tactical Entry II. I changed out the grips, trigger, sights, thumb safety, and a few Ed Brown internal parts.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all.

I think if I add a USP 45 Tactical and a 45 Compact, I'll be happy. Definitely like the USP 45.

And maybe an 45 Expert.....

·
Registered
818 Posts
Great looking collection, congratulations 11Bravo ! :3000000:

I'm lusting after a LaRue OBR 7.62 too, BTW.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great looking collection, congratulations 11Bravo ! :3000000:

I'm lusting after a LaRue OBR 7.62 too, BTW.
It's gonna be a sweet rifle. I ordered mine about a month ago. A 18" 7.62.

I was told 14-16 weeks when I ordered it. We'll see.

Already got a NF 3.5-15 NXS on a LaRue OBR mount waiting.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You're right. I need a P7 in there.

So four more then.....

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Thanks all.

I think if I add a USP 45 Tactical and a 45 Compact, I'll be happy. Definitely like the USP 45.

And maybe an 45 Expert.....
hehe. Sorry, it doesn't work that way. I started with a Mark 23 thinking it had the characteristics of the USP Tactical and the Expert minus the trigger. I thought I'd be fine with just the Mark. I was....for a few weeks. Then when I couldn't stand it any longer, I bought the Expert. I was happy for a bit and bought a USPc 45. That was better, but the Tactical still nagged me...so I bought one. Then I wanted an HK45ct. I thought if I made a USPct clone that would quench my thirst...nope. I still want the HK45ct....and a P30...and an HK45t...and a P9S. Somebody help me.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Welcome to the club and nice collection. I'll take the usp 45's off your hands since they don't have BA date codes like the others. :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome to the club and nice collection. I'll take the usp 45's off your hands since they don't have BA date codes like the others. :)
No way. My AK date code USP was my first HK. Got it right after I graduated basic.

I'm always on the look out on a good deal on a USP 45 fullsize.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts