HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard anything about when the batch of 2008 Mark 23's will be coming in? I think they arrived around Feb. of last year.

Thanks!

-Mike

·
Registered
39 Posts
I think HK CS announced that they have a batch coming in on their HK factory forum.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I called HK a while back and asked them the same thing and was told that another batch of Mark 23's are due in sometime during the first half of 08.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Has anyone heard anything about when the batch of 2008 Mark 23's will be coming in? I think they arrived around Feb. of last year.

Thanks!

-Mike
I was told 1st quater of 08 they would be here. I have 10 or 15 on order. I would have to check my order records.

·
Registered
147 Posts
The mark 23 are not discontinued, nor have they ever been according to HK they have always been a limited production gun and shall remain so. There is no plan to discontinue the weapon. This is what my LE sales guy Wes told me right before Xmas. When I asked when I could expect the ones I ordered, he said when they show up at my place. You gotta love HK.

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,749 Posts
Cooler speaks verily.

HK never really discontinues anything. They just suspend production or importation. If there's a market, it will be revived. Witness the never ending stream of P7M8's. End of the line, then last production, then last 500, then...

HK USC... no more import, then it's back (in black). Same for the SL8.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts