HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

Just wanted to say thanks for creating a home for all H&K users, with a plethora of information for any question I may have if not already answered. Proud owner of an H&K USPf .40 hoping to extend the collection soon but our turn around times are around 6 months on licenses and we have way stricter gun laws then you guys. Thanks again

Regards
Af

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Welcome to the site. I just got home from visiting South African friends who live here in France. It's a small world. Sounds like it may take longer to get a gun permit in South Africa than it does here in France. Guess I should count my blessings.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I would be interested to know what type of HKs you can get at all there and what the laws are for suppressors.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks gents, great to be here.

Lohe in regards to our selection because our market is way smaller we tend to see alot more handguns than anything else, we have a few MP5's but they very scarce and expensive, lets just say what you guys pay for them we would die for, simple example we managed to get in 3 HK45's i enquired as I am in love with the firearm it retailed around 2000 US dollars. Another example I pay upwards of 120 US dollars for a spare uspf 13 rd mag. So you can figure what the market is like.

As for suppressors, I am not sure will get back to you but I am sure no legislation exists for licensing it.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Thanks for the reply Af027. Those are definitely a 'bit' higher than our prices but if it makes you feel better
we simply cannot get an actual MP5 here (unless you're a dealer/le/military) but we get parts and put them
together to get pretty close to factory MP5s!

·
Registered
10,251 Posts
SA, eh? I have a couple friends who came from SA, visited here in the States for a half a year and then immigrated to Israel of all places. They kinda liked my gun collection.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts