HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here from Wisconsin, I have an SP5K-pdw. I have been looking on here for a while, finally decided to make an account. I have already learned a lot from reading posts and looking forward to learning more and hopefully contribute.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome.

I was just typing the same question as benelli posted.

PTR91, and just recently a Cetme C, owner from the Madison area (but not Madison...)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome, I am in the East Troy area.

I like that cetmet c! Maybe one day!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome, I am in the East Troy area.

I like that cetmet c! Maybe one day!
You're welcome.

Ah...former Buell territory.

Visited the EBR facility with my son just before HD dropped the hammer. Spoke to Erik for a bit. He was very nice and gave my son, a Mechanical Engineering student at the time, some good advice on working in the industry.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You're welcome.

Ah...former Buell territory.

Visited the EBR facility with my son just before HD dropped the hammer. Spoke to Erik for a bit. He was very nice and gave my son, a Mechanical Engineering student at the time, some good advice on working in the industry.

I just moved out here, parents have lived out here for a few years. A hell of a lot better then Milwaukee!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome aboard neighbor! Nice grab on the sp5k!! Did you score that at a local gun store or online?
Thank you!
Gun joker a couple months ago, it was a good penny but not too stupid pricing like I have been seeing, I was watching for a while!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts