HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have been reading this forum for a couple of months now and finally stopped being lazy and joined up. I became a premium partner simply to help fund what I have found to be a very informative and helpful site. I am not a newcomer to shooting or to HK's. I have owned a few over the years and they have always been the ones I've regretted selling (only when I had to)most. But since I found this site, and read to many posts reminding me how much I missed my HK's, and had a few extra dollars on hand I renewed my membership in the Kool-Aid club. Three months later I currently have three HK's with a fourth on order! Once again hello to all.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Good to have you! This is a great forum filled with very knowledgeable, helpful good people. The one stop Q&A shop for all things HK!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
ncsurfer. I started out this year looking for a full size usp 9/P30S. I could not find one, or very many other HK's in town. Gave up looking and ordered A P30S. While waiting for delivery and being very impatient and severely impulse buy oriented, I have in short order bought:
SIG 556 Classic (on the fence)/ used USP .40fs(love it) / ruger sr-22 (shot it once already on consignment) / HK 45C (makes me want to sell my Kimber ultra cdp) / SIG 522 Classic (much better than the Ruger) / USP .40 OD green frame w/jet funnel (custom combat I think???)
Am still waiting on the P30 to come in. :8:
Hopefully it will get here soon before i spend the money for it on something else!!!

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Welcome aboard. Prepare to go broke. Hope you don't have kids in college.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
I have two children, but they are really hairy and walk on all fours!
Good. They're cheaper. You're gonna need every penny. Trust me.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Am also new here, and truly understand the problem with impulse buying. The best thing I did do recently after fireing a friends HK45 LEM light, was to sell one of my to many 1911s and purchased a new HK45 LEM light, which is what they call a varrient 7, love it, never been happier, it shoots as good as any of my 1911s. Welcome.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts